If you’re looking for a powerful, comfortable, yet straightforward and reasonably economical car, all you have to do is to buy a Dodge. Today, Chrysler Group proposes a variety of Dodge vehicles that can fit almost any needs and expectations.
- Dart: This car has an exceptional connectivity system that is equipped with an 8.4-inch touchscreen, great sound system, navigation capabilities, steering wheel-mounting controls, and voice command. Coming down to performance, the Dodge Dart pairs advanced transmission with a wide range of gasoline engines, which range from 1.4L 16-valve intercooled Turbo to 2.4L MutiAir four-cylinder alternatives. Additionally, the Dart is embedded with the latest safety features, such as electronic stability control, rear park assist, and rear cross path detection.
- Challenger: Similar to the Dart, this vehicle provides an advanced connectivity system that allows you to make phone calls, listen to music, and access turn-by-turn navigation with one touch. The car combines a 5.7L engine with a five-speed automatic transmission that switches from eight to four cylinders in factions of a second. Since the Challenger has been built with outstanding agility in mind, it provides sport-tuned suspension and an advanced super track pack backed up with rear park assist, anti-lock brake system, and all-speed traction control.
- Avenger: Proposing a modern icon that perfectly combines cool colors with a six-speaker premium system and noise-dampening technology, the Avenger is a must-have for music lovers. Additionally, its dual variable valve timing technology improves engine breathing, making it more efficient than ever before. Just as other Dodge cars, the Avenger has advanced safety features, such as electronic stability control and brake assist.
- Durango: The Durango was especially designed to be distinctive. This car can withstand almost any driving conditions, delivering outstanding power, superb driving performance, and best-in-class V6 and V8 towing. Its accident avoidance features include sensors, rear camera, adaptive cruise control, and advanced braking system.
- Charger: If you’re searching for a good-looking car, the Charger is the best choice. Proposing an intelligent combination of Dodge auto body parts, this vehicle boasts a sleek, aerodynamic design that demands respect. The Charger also combines fuel efficiency with eight-speed automatic transmission, top performing power, paddle shifters with sport mode, park assist, and adaptive cruise control.
- Grand Caravan: The greatest thing about the Grand Caravan is that you can transform its interior in 81 different configurations without sacrificing comfort, utility, and total control. Its 3.6L V6 engine packs more power than expected, and that’s because it uses computer-aided engineering that maximizes engine efficiency. Special features, such as electronic stability control, all-speed traction, trailer sway control, park assist, and anti-lock brake system ensure easy and safe handling.
- Journey: The Dodge Journey promises peak power and torque, solid low-speed operation, and improved control even at high speeds. Are you worried about safety? Don’t be. Providing over 50 safety and security features, including electronic roll mitigation, quad halogen headlamps and projector foglamps for bad weather, the Journey is one of the safest cars you can get.
A great aspect about buying a Dodge is that recent improvements deliver more bang for the buck than the cars of most competitors. With roomy and sometimes sophisticated, yet effective and quiet interiors, bold exteriors, a wide choice of engines, and lots of safety features, a Dodge is definitely hard to beat.
Paul Smith is a freelance writer with a love of cars.