Most of the players that are new to this game find difficulty in starting out the World of Tanks because it includes several game mechanics which are tricky. Many of the players remember their first battles where they have no clue of game mechanics and rushed out and died within the first minutes of the game and then waited until the battle finished thinking of one thing ‘well this is very boring’. The main thing that most of the beginners don’t know is that they can leave the game if they die and can jump into another tank without any penalty. There are several other aspects that a beginner doesn’t know at the time of playing World of Tanks. Here we will tell you some simple tips that help you in becoming a good team player. .
Let us Start:
- If you are a newcomer and want to play World of Tanks in an expertise manner then one of the best ways is to read the guide of the game which is available on the site of World of Tanks. After that use your own intuition and experience for which kind of game mechanics you want to follow regardless of the expertise rank of whoever is telling.
- Take a thorough reading of all articles or wiki related to World of Tanks Battles and tactics. You can read various articles on tanks. This will help you in getting the knowledge of about how to drive them, manage them and especially about their performance section.
- While you are playing World of Tanks, don’t try to block somebody from backing up because this will give the indication of giving space to other people. At that time it will not matter which tank you are using and what kind of tank he is using, the only thing is that he will get that spot first and you have no choice to claim on it.
- It is always good not to fight while driving up the hill because in this situation 90% of the time, combat dies.
- If there is weaponry or artillery in play and one of their teammates is just killed by you one and you are standing alone, then there are possible chances to get hit by artillery. In this situation you should drive in forward direction and then turn between 30 to 45 degrees and move for some seconds.
- Recognize your role and usually operate like it. A light tank holder acts like a scout. The main responsibility of the scout is to find as many enemies as it can and especially their weapons & scouts. And then finally kill all of them. If you are a tank destroyer then it is good to fight from the cover because a tank destroyer has less health as compared to medium tank and almost with no armor. If you are a medium tank then you need to do each and everything. However if you are artillery then hit all heavies first.
- If you wish to stop enemy from moving then try to target enemy area like rears of tanks or wheels. Also focus on your firing. No need to spread out your firing.
Matthew Anton is an experienced player of World of Tanks and he knows various simple tips and tactics that not only helps experienced player but also the newcomers can take the benefits from playing World of tanks.